Thursday, April 9, 2009


EASTER


My friend, Terri Sweatman, sent this clever poem:

THE JELLY BEAN PRAYER

Red is for the blood He gave
Green is for the grass He made
Yellow is for the sun so bright
Orange is for the edge of night
Black is for the sins we made
White is for the grace He gave
Purple is for His hour of sorrow
Pink is for our new tomorrow
A Bag full of jelly beans colorful and sweet
Is a prayer, is a promise
Is a special treat!

Have a blessed Easter. God bless everyone and God bless our country.
Carole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carole
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog; you asked about the book I published - it is listed on Lulu.com and Amazon.com, you can also find the link to it on my sidebar, Adventures at Aaron Loch Farm by Kathryn Brown.

Thank you for telling me about yours, you have worked hard and I look forward to learning more about you.

Best wishes,
CJ xx

Carole A. Beighey said...

Dear Crystal Jigsaw,

I enjoyed hearing from you. I will look for your book and am eager to know more about you, as well.
I'm new at this and very 'green'. I stumble around a lot but I do enjoy it when I find time.

www.waddodles.com

http://cabscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

CBeighey@aol.com

Feel welcome to visit anyone of these places.
Carole

Basil Anthony Beighey said...

I noticed you haven't updated you site since Easter last year.

It's time for a new article by Carole Beighey!

S.