Wednesday, November 7, 2007

THANK YOU, ANNIE

Thank you, Annie, for setting my blog up for me. I've been wanting to do this for a long time but didn't know where to start. You have given me the opportunity to express myself to others. Hopefully, I will have many visitors and I encourage them to add their thoughts to this. Be patient with me, as I certainly am an ameteur blogger ... but hoping to improve. With writing my Waddodle series, I don't have a tremendous amount of time, but will try to make time to do this, like I do for my reading, genealogy serches, etc. I'm looking forward to spending many enjoyable hours blogging. I love you, Annie, for your thoughtfulnes in taking time out of your tremendously busy schedule to accomodate your mother ... I love you, Annie, for just being you.

No comments: